Monday, February 11, 2013

Transfer to Aravada

Hey sorry it has been transfer since I have sent an updating email! Well last Monday I got transferred to ARRRRRRvada which is in the foothills just northeast of Denver. I was so bummed out to get transferred because I really liked my last area and companion and I was only there for one transfer. When we went to get the transfer doctrine it had Elder Cowley and I staying together but president called later and said that he was transferring me last minute. We had a baptism before we left though. Her name was Christy and she was a boss it was so sweet. I spoke in church my last week there too. My new companion is Elder Anderson we were in the same MTC district and he was one of my best friends there. I really like Arvada now, It is known for being really slow with the work but there is a good bunch of missionaries and we have been doing all we can to get them motivated. There are only 12 missionaries in the zone compared to 25 in my last zone so it is very small. We had a busy week and spent a lot of time moving missionaries and getting everyone situated. We worked hard though we cover two wards the Arvada 4th ward and the Arvada 7th ward. The 7th ward is a YSA ward Im excited to be able to work with singles still! We don't have too much work going on but it won't be long untill we do. We had a Zone Leader Council with President last week and with all the zone leaders and he banned a lot of stuff including having instruments. I was pretty bummed out but Its all good. he also made a 3 strike rule and will be sending elders home from now on. Well I won't be slacking too much on my emails from now on. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment