Monday, May 28, 2012

Transfer #4, Steak, and a Bonfire

Hey, So my third transfer has just come to an end. Last Saturday we got a call from our zone leaders and they told us that both Elder Holliday and I were staying in Coal Creek another transfer. That will make six months or 1/4 of my mission serving here in the Coal Creek ward, the members have said that's the longest they have had a missionary stay in this ward. I am in the Boulder Zone and I have been in the zone the longest now too. Last week we taught Kyle and it is still going way good, we don't have a set date yet for his baptism but he still is committed to being baptized. Something Interesting last week was we ate steak three nights in a row at members houses, and we had it for lunch last week. IT was so good. Last night for p-day we made a huge bonfire with the Hathaways and the Fire Department showed up it was pretty cool, we had to stay 50-60 feet away because it was so hot.

-Img_0031 - Transfer guesses as district meeting.
-Img_0035 - District Photo
_img_0042 - Building a fire :)
img_0048 - me standing in front of the fire! It was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment