Monday, May 14, 2012

5/14/12 - Mother's Day

Man I am almost done with my 3rd transfer. It has gone by so fast. I am pretty excited to find out what's going to happen to me next transfer, I am pretty sure that I am going to get transferred. I just hope I stay in a Vehicle, I hear the summer months are brutal on bike. It was a rainy week this last week. So everything is green! I went on exchanges twice this last week so that was fun. On Tuesday I went with Elder Nielson who is from Idaho he is a really small guy and a lot of people asked if he was old enough to be on a mission while I was with him. We got to go to the temple, it was such a great experience I love going to the House of the Lord. We took a belt route to get there so I got to Denver from the outskirts and it was pretty cool. We passed by the Airport too! Elder Nielson made them comment that I probably won't see it again for 19 months haha. Wednesday we did almost no missionary work because the Vehicle Coordinator called us and gave us a laundry list of stuff we needed to fix on our truck, so we spent the day driving around and making the repairs. on Thursday/Friday I went on exchanges again this time with Elder Baker who is serving in Lafayette. We did service at the Rec Center and we also went to the Dentist! I hope my teeth survive the rest of my mission with all the desserts I am fed. We also taught Kyle again and we set hime with a Baptism date, so as of right now he is getting baptized on June 9th I hope everything works out because I don't think that I will be there for it. Sunday was pretty awesome too! I got to call home and talk to my family. It was so good to hear the voices again and to hear that they are all doing great. Church was good too beacsue Kyle came and had a great experience both the Gospel principles class and the Elders quorum's lesson was geared to him and He is really starting to get how this gospel is working. Well this time next week I will know where Im getting Transferred! -Elder Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment