Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10 2012 - Coal Creek, Pinewood Derby and new Companion!

I am a offically trained missionary after today. This last week has been pretty crazy we had hardly no time to work in our area. Last Tuesday we had interviews with our mission president so that took quite a while. On Wednesday we went on exchanges so Elder Stanger came over to coal creek that day. Our ward did a pinewood derby for the Activity days girls, and we helped out it was pretty fun. On Thursday we had our district meeting then Elder Gnehm and I had to plan out our week next week. Friday was a pretty cool day we got to head down to Littleton (out of our mission) and go to the temple. There were over 50 missionaries there that day. On Easter Elder Gnhem had to pack and then he went and said goodbye to members. That night I got to go to Thornton with the Assistants a family there made us dessert. Sorry I wasn´t able to write yesterday. My new companion Elder Holliday was two hours late to the mission office So we didn´t have time to do anything. I´m excited to be serving with him he´s an awesome guy. He is from Blanding,Utah and played football at Dixie. There is a new Elder from California in our area so today we are driving him and his companion around so they go get their shopping and emailing done. We just had a cool experience we were walking into the library and a black guy motioned for us to come over, we had a 30 minute conversation with him about what we do. And he talked to us about what he believes. It must have been a pretty crazy experience for the New Elder. Elder Gnehm got transferred to Longmont (about 10 minutes away) his companion is Elder metcalfe who was in my MTC District. Well I hope this week is good for you! all is well in Colorado.

-Elder Pedro

Img_0003 - This is me with the Hathaways
Img_0010 - Saying goodbye with elder Gnehm
IMG_1177 - I was in charge at the Pine Wood Derby
img- 1173 - I have a goofy zone



No comments:

Post a Comment