Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fires, Transfers and Books

So It’s week six of the transfer, which means that it is coming to an end. I have been here in Erie for 6 months so I am pretty sure that I will be transferred. I am pretty excited to go to a new area in Colorado. I love it here in the Coal Creek ward and I will miss all the awesome families but I am excited to go somewhere new. We have a lot of exchanges this week so I will be all over Boulder. It has been so hot here, it was 104 degrees the other day that broke the record for the hottest day in June ever. They said it might break records today as well. The smoke has been way bad because of the fire lately as well; we still see plumes of smoke every day. Yesterday at church was awesome there is a guy named Shane who is preparing to go on a mission from our ward and he got the Melchizedek Priesthood, he invited us to join, and our investigator Kyle came as well. We cut down a tree the other week and we hand dug out the stump it took forever and it was so hot but it was awesome. At the end of district meeting last week some random people came in and handed us all these books, we started to look through them and they were super anti, one was from 1897 so we decided the best course of action ws to burn them so we did.

-img_0061 - on the way home from the Temple
-img_0072 burning the Anti!

-Elder Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment