Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Elder Pedro: Great week! Lots of Success!

Hello

I had one of the best weeks on my mission. Especially being in a Y.S.A ward. We found 5 new investigators and set 3 people to be baptized. It was so sweet! Its always a good feeling to work hard and to see blessing like that. Elder Brown and I are getting along well too! I really love the ward that I am serving in. Everyone is getting excited to do missionary work. We had interviews with President Toombs this week and he thanked me for enduring all the changes which have occurred down here. Our top investigator is named Eric he is getting baptized in two weeks. Then a girl named Megan will be baptized in a month. We have an investigator named Michael who has been coming to church forever  but he is on probation so he met with President Toombs and they are sending a letter to the first presidency to get approval. On Tuesday, we were late going to institute and when we were walking in we noticed a guy walking so we invited him to come to institute and we ended up teaching him 3 times this week. He came to church too. Good things are happening over here.

--
Elder Pedro
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment