Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello

What a great week. It rained quite a bit here. The weather has finally risen, it was in the 80s today! Mothers day was great. I got to talk to my Mom, it was a weird feeling because it is the last time I get to talk to her before I go home. It was good to hear from my family though. One of my recent converts wanted to talk to my Mom so I let her talk to her for a couple of minutes. We found a new investigator named Gen, she is Chinese and her boyfriend is a member. She came to church along with the two Brazilians. There have been 20 or so new people in our ward the last couple of weeks, there is a huge group doing summer sells out here. We have a pretty good week planned. We have zone conference on Wednesday in Boulder and a couple of investigator lessons. We taught a lot of Less-Active lessons this past week. I haven't worked with much L.A's on my mission but I think we are going to try and work with more.

Elder Pedro

IMG_0009 - Angelena and I.
IMG 0012 - Elder from Mesa AZ
IMG 0011 - Elder Fadika

No comments:

Post a Comment