Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Elder Pedro: New Companion and a Baptism!

Hey Everybody!
It was a great week. We had a baptism! Gen our new investigator wanted to get baptized so we planned it all out and did it. It went so smoothly. We also set one of our investigators named Emily with a Baptismal Date. Saturday we had transfers and I am staying in Arvada for my 4th transfer. I am training a new Zone Leader named Elder Rupper. He is from Pennsylvania. He has Cystic Fibrosis so he has to wear a vest every morning and night and he takes about 50 pills a day! The weather has been so nice over here.  I am excited for this transfer! Today is my 17 month mark. <p>

Elder Pedro<p>

Img_0158 - Saying Goodbye<br>
Img_0155 - Elder Andrus. my favorite Japanese person<br>
Img_0107 - Doing some service<br>
Img_0131 - Getting Baptized! <br>







No comments:

Post a Comment