Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3/25/13; Golden Investigators and 15 month mark

What a great week. We tried so hard to teach 20 lesson and only taught 16. But all but 3 were investigator lessons which is legit! We found 4 new investigators - B.K., helen, Kelly and Emily. All 4 of them can be termed ''golden'' I am so blessed to be able to work with them. Emily is legit she has already read the book of Mormon and she has two Mormon sisters. Joe Quinn got baptized this past week. He asked me to confirm him in Sacrament meeting. It was so spiritual. He showed up way late to his baptism so everyone was fretting but it happened! We had another snow day out here. It snowed about 8 inches on Saturday and was super windy. We had some YSA kids come pick us up and we played basketball at the church. Its amazing how much snow we get here and how it is gone a few days later. I really love Arvada I wouldn't mind living here! We have a sweet week planned out so hopefully it is awesome. By the way I hit my 15 month mark this week. So Crazy!

Img_0016 - Chilling in the Sauna
Img _ 0020 - Some of the awesome missionaries of Arvada.
Img_0022 - Joe Q getting baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment