Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Transfer and Zone Leader

Hey!

So Its been a pretty busy last couple of days. I am just now getting on the computers and I can only be on for 15 minutes before we have to leave to get to an appointment. I got transferred but I am staying in the Denver North Stake. President called me to be a Zone Leader so Ill be working in the Northridge Ysa branch. My new companion is Elder Cowley he is sweet. He's from Phoenix. We got swept into the area which never happens with Zone Leaders so its going to be pretty crazy. We spent all day Monday getting missionaries to their new areas and we happened to get a flat tire. We hung out at F.H.E and played Volleyball with all the Y.S.A's, its pretty cool to start working with people our own age now. So a little about the Stake... Its the largest stake in North America I believe with over 6000 members and has a lot of Less Actives. It covers the cities of Thornton, Commerce City, Northglen and Brighton. Its the biggest zone as far as missionaries too. We live with a family called the Carlson's who own pretty much all the land and have a lot of money.. We live in their guest house and have a basketball court and a gym plus a ping pong and pool table! Last week went well I got to go to the temple. Sunday I had a very special moment. Jose our Recent Convert asked me to give him the Priesthood so I ordained him to a priest. Well Im excited for my new area and companion and Believe this will be a good transfer.

Img_0033 - A family we were teaching
Img_0038 - some of the missionaries before we found out who was leaving.
Img_0039 - A sweet family!
Img_0042 - A schweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment