Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First Baptism Interview, Success and Bowling a 229

Hola!

It was a pretty good week. We went on a couple of exchanges and had a lot of fun. Last Wednesday I gave my first ever Baptismal Interview it went pretty well, she got baptized last Saturday. The Salazar family is doing good they will be getting baptized this Saturday we are pretty excited, the ward is too. The ward hasn't had a baptism in over 2 years. On Saturday we went to a baptism and I got to see the Hathaways again! This is the first week since Elder Broderick and I have been together that we haven't found any new investigators. We had Zone Conference in Aurora on Tuesday it was really good! The drive home sucked though it was the worst traffic I have ever been in. It took 2 hours to go 3-4 miles on the freeway. We went bowling last week for P-day and I bowled a 229! we are going again today so we'll so how I do. This week is completely focused on The Salazar we will be meeting with them almost every day, the husband has cancer and I gave him a blessing last week and it was amazing There were so pretty remarkable promises. I also got a super legit haircut but a sister missionary in the zone I will have to send a picture sometime.

PS - We got a flat tire on the way to the baptismal interview and were really late. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment