Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Elder Pedro: Five New Investigators, 40 degrees and two surprise visitors!

Yo, So week 2 in the Woodglen ward is finished. We had a lot of success again and found 5 new investigators. Us and the Zone Leaders are the only ones who have been able to hit the mission goal of 3 new investigators a week so far this transfer. I went on Exchanges twice this week. I first went with Elder Holben on Tuesday he is 23 and he is from Oregon he has only been a member of the church for a little over a year. He has some interesting stories about his past but he is doing well he is also about 6' 5'' and he was on the first season of Axmen or something like that I guess its on the history or discovery channel. He came and worked in our area it went pretty well we taught a couple of lessons and did some service. The next day we had district meeting and we went on exchanges again this time Elder Beebe came with me he is from Washington and has been out for 3 months. We went to Commerce city and Tracted a lot. We also gave a blessing to an investigator named Jodie who was going into surgery. The weather was not fun Wednesday it was 80 at lunch time and dropped down to 40 in just a few hours. General Conference was awesome, it was crazy to hear about the new mission age. We had dinner with a family Sunday night and the wife was telling us that her father is a bishop in a BYU freshmen ward and that within 24 hours nearly 30 people had requested interviews to go on their missions. Monday was pretty crazy as well we did service with Elder Beebe and his companion Elder Albertson and afterwards went down to the Commerce City Building, and I got a call from my Branch President in California he said that he was in Denver and wanted to meet up so Him and his wife came over and talked with us they even took us out to Subway! so I was thinking about it and I think I forgot to mention that a month ago I totally backed into a car and dented up this car, but it wasn't my fault my companion was backing me and I guess he didn't notice a car parked right in my path.

-- -- ImG_0007 - The Reimers and I.
Elder Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment