Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Elder Pedro: General Authority Visit, Guitar and New Investigators

Yo,

Man time is just flying out here. I am at my 8th month mark so I will probably be home in no time. This was a sweet week. We had a General Authority come and visit us and gave us some training, his name is Elder Lynn G. Robbins. He talked all about studying and how we can study better it was sweet to listen to him give insights. The meeting was in Broomfield so it was good to be close to my old area I kinda miss being by the mountains for sure. We found a new investigator this week, her name is Sarah. She is from the middle of no where and lives with some less actives during the school year so that she can go to high school up here. We went to teach the less active sister and ended up teaching her she seems very promising. We used a ton of miles this last week so hopefully we will be able to make it to the end of the month. A member gave me a guitar this week so that was pretty sweet, I think elder Epps isn't too happy about that because I play it a lot. Our roommate Josh who we baptized just got the priesthood this past Sunday and he is headed down to college in Pueblo so that's pretty crazy. We are still teaching Chuck down in Deer Trail and he is getting more excited to see us come over. He keeps telling us that he wants to come to church but it still hasn't happened. He likes what we read out of the Book of Mormon though.

Img_0071 - can you find me?
Img_0059 - I look pretty natural with a bow.
Img_0060 - bow pt. 2

\

No comments:

Post a Comment