Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fast Times in Arvada! (6/17/13)

Hello

It was a great time this past week. Elder Rupper is becoming one of my favorite companions. We are working hard and having a lot of success. I have a pretty rowdy zone and its been a handful, I'm glad I have a good companion to help me through it. I went to two different hospitals this week both out of the mission. On Monday, I went with Elder Rupper to National Jewish hospital in Denver for his check up. Then on Saturday, we were doing service at a huge festival in Arvada and for our lunch break I was playing volleyball with another missionary when he dislocated his shoulder again and collapsed. I ended up riding in the ambulance with him down to Wheat Ridge. Our mission president had lost his phone so it took me awhile to get ahold of him. Elder Carvalho has only been in America once and has dislocated his shoulder twice! he is doing well now. We are working hard on Just Serve. We coordinated 125 hours of service this past week in our zone. We are spending a lot of time teaching members right now and its been pretty successful.

--
Elder Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment